Family Support & EARLY HELP
My name is Jade and I’m Kingsfold Primary School’s family support worker.
My role in school is to provide support and advice to children and their families in our school community. I can help with any issues that you may have in relation to your child’s education, well-being and behaviour but I am also available if you would just like to have a chat!
Advice and support provided to families by myself is confidential, however, any safeguarding concerns will be managed in accordance with our school’s safeguarding policy.
I can help children in our school by;
- Promoting their self-esteem and confidence
- Helping to improve their attendance at school
- Promoting positive behaviour
- Supporting friendships
I can help families by;
- Providing information and signposting to relevant agencies
- Completing referrals to relevant agencies
- Supporting with any paperwork and forms
- Addressing any barriers to attendance
- Providing emotional support
I work Monday – Friday and you can contact me by ringing the school office on 01772 743531 or sending me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will always get back to you as quickly as I can, however during busy times this may take longer.
No matter how big or small, I am happy to support with any issues you have!