My name is Jade and I’m Kingsfold Primary School’s family support worker.
My role in school is to provide support and advice to children and their families in our school community. I can help with any issues that you may have in relation to your child’s education, well-being and behaviour but I am also available if you would just like to have a chat!
Advice and support provided to families by myself is confidential, however, any safeguarding concerns will be managed in accordance with our school’s safeguarding policy.
I can help children in our school by;
- Promoting their self-esteem and confidence
- Helping to improve their attendance at school
- Promoting positive behaviour
- Supporting friendships
I can help families by;
- Providing information and signposting to relevant agencies
- Completing referrals to relevant agencies
- Supporting with any paperwork and forms
- Addressing any barriers to attendance
- Providing emotional support
I work Monday – Friday and you can contact me by ringing the school office on 01772 743531 or sending me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will always get back to you as quickly as I can.
No matter how big or small I am happy to support with any issues you have!